Eyebrows are one facial feature that many people overlook. Having thicker eyebrows can make a woman more beautiful or give more character to a man. Eyebrows draw attention to the eyes, which are some people's best feature. You can grow thicker eyebrows easily and quickly, and help accentuate your features
How to Get Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- Cut lime or lemon into slices and rub the wrappers of the same on the eyebrows.
- Massage your eyebrows with olive oil or castor oil daily, at least 2-3 times a day.
- Vaseline is great for getting those thicker and bolder eyebrows. Again apply it for 2-3 times a day.
- Retinoic acid (Retin-A) acne cream works as well when applied to the part where hair growth is needed.
- Minoxidil topical solution is another option which you can opt for followed by treatment with petroleum jelly and eyebrow gels.
- Eyebrow conditioners are readily available in markets so you can apply these as well.
- Milk is best! (savior for many problems :)), dip a make-up sponge in milk and squeeze it onto your eyebrows. Trust me, it really works wonders!
- You can also go in for multivitamin intake. Librow is the one you can trust cause it not only contains proteins and vitamins which stimulate eyebrow growth and make them manageable, it has proven to be highly effective.
- Well if none of the above methods turn to reality, then you can go in for eyebrow restoration by hair grafting and transplants.
- There are times, when we come home, screwing up our eyebrow shape and we might as well want to attend a party or wedding in the coming days; what to do then? You can always pencil your eyebrows using eyebrow colors like dark brown or brunettes or blacks. This will make your eyebrow stand out and look totally natural.
- And lastly and most importantly, a healthy balanced diet can do the needful.
So, once you have gotten those eyebrows, you might be wondering how to shape thick eyebrows or how to tweeze eyebrows, the only answer to eyebrow shaping is by plucking or threading them properly. Do not wax them ever cause they will lead to dull and pale eyebrows. Eyebrow growth is very slow, so make sure you go in at a local salon which you trust to achieve the best eyebrows in town. Also, choose the best eyebrow shape possible complementing your face; they should not look out of place.
And, as far as men are concerned, they generally have thicker eyebrows which suits their personality, best!
So, now you know how to get thick eyebrows and how to arch them easily. Use any of the measures mentioned above to tint your eyebrows and let your eyes express all they want to say! Eyebrow hair removal is not a big deal when done with appropriate care. And if you have these naturally, you are surely lucky! See ya!
By Mrunmayi Deo